Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jack's "Las Vegas" Vacation

While Paul and I were in Las Vegas, Jack was having a grand ol' time at my parents house. Amanda came down with Hailey and Micah to help out since mom had to work a little while Jack was there. Friday they went to a children's museum in Bloomington. They said Jack loved it which doesn't suprise me since it seems like he got to do a lot of his favorite things. Saturday afternoon they went to the Peoria Zoo. They also seem to have enjoyed a lot of piano playing and a dance party or two. I'm so thankful for my parents and sister to watch over Jack to give Paul and I a little time to reconnect. And I love that Jack got to spend a lot of time playing with his cousins, aunt and grandparents. Below is a slideshow of some of Jack's adventures.

2 comments:

  1. fun! glad he had such a fun time, and that you guys were able to get away for the weekend. we'll have to find a children's museum around here to take the kids to! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Hailey is starting to look a little like Natalie Bell...

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com