Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jack Loves His Daddy

Jack must have some sort of sixth sense to know when Paul is going on a trip soon. He was such a daddy's little boy today which was sweet. At church while I was getting my baby fix holding Kalliah, Paul was holding Jack and talking to Pete. Jack kept getting in Paul's face and Paul kept moving it so he could keep talking. Finally, Jack grabbed Paul's face with both hands and planted a kiss on his lips, pacifier and all! So cute and funny. Lunch was pretty entertaining too. We got Wendy's on our way home from church and my plan was to split my crispy chicken sandwich (yum, I love these!) with Jack. I cut a fourth of it up for him and sat down to eat my portion. Jack set his bowl down and came and picked up my sandwich. Then he took it over to where Paul was sitting and sat down next to him. He proceeded to eat the entire sandwich like a big boy right by daddy. Then he crawled up on Paul's lap and shared his pillow table while they both finished the rest of their lunches. It was so funny to see the two of them with that pillow. Unfortunately, for Jack I don't think the pillow has enough life in it to be around long enough to be Jack's pillow instead of Paul's pillow. 
Later in the afternoon we got to play a little sand volleyball. It was a blast. I wish we could play every weekend. Looking forward to the tournament this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this picture! So cute! He's really developing quite a little personality isn't he?!

    I also love your autostitch pics. That is really cool!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com