Friday, September 11, 2009

So Paul is still my hero, but our computer is not actually fixed. It started going bad again this week while he was gone. So we got a new netbook and called in our friend Matt came to figure out what's wrong with the computer. It's probably a virus and it probably needs to be reformatted. Yuck!Today we spent our morning spinning and swimming at the Y. I really wish I enjoyed cardio excercise more, but that spin class is brutal. After complaining my way through spinning (sorry Chanda!) Jack and I went off to his swim lessons. He thought it was hilarious to splash me in the face. Every week we work on the same skills and it's fun to see him making progress. For the first time today he actually blew bubbles rather than just sticking his mouth in the water and drinking. He also did a really good job floating on his back, with his feet straight in the air of course. But he did let his ears get we which is the whole point of the excercise. Then when we worked on jumping in which he's starting to catch on to better also. He's my little stud.
And now we're in Morton staying with Paul's parents. Got to enjoy a little time with Megan and Nicole at the DQ. Tomorrow is our volleyball tournament so I should probably go and rest up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com