Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Ramblings

Going to Jack's 18 month dr. appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm super excited to see if he's gained much weight. I know for sure he's gotten taller again, but with Jack the weight is always questionable. I'm guessing he's around 16 1/2 pounds. So we'll see. Also Nicole and Kyle are coming this afternoon. They'll just be here until tomorrow afternoon, but it will be fun to hang out with them. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow, but I'm sure we'll go out and do something fun. Last night I tried a new recipe for creamy sweet pototoe soup. I wasn't sure what it would be like but the results were far less than satisfactory. I'm hoping something was wrong, because otherwise that is just a bad recipe. I don't often throw food out, but this got dumped down the drain. I'm thinking I just didn't have enough sweet potatoes. Perhaps I'll try it again some other time. Oh yeah, and earlier today Jack was practicing his jumping. I'm happy to report that I could slide a piece of paper under his feet on a few of his attempts. Probably a very few number of times before today has he actually gotten air, but today it was multiple times. He fell a lot too, but he doesn't mind. Like I said,, 18 months and watch out! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com