Monday, September 14, 2009

Back in Palatine

We're back in Palatine now for a few days. Heading back down to Morton on Thursday for what's looking to be a wonderful Pumpkin Fest. We had a great afternoon running around Kevin and Nicole's backyard. It's nice to take advantage of other people's backyards and fun toys. Kyle got to cut his nap short to come out and play in the bounce house Nicole set up. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and watching the boys run around and play together. It was kinda fun to dream a little too. Their next door neighbor's house is for sale so Nicole and I talked about all the stuff we could do if we were neighbors and how fun it would be for the boys to grow up together. So of course once again, I'm all ready to move to Morton. And now I'm sitting here by myself in a quiet house with too much time to let my mind wonder. I think about all the reasons to stay here and all the reasons to move home. I miss Paul like crazy and wish I had some company as I contemplate doing dishes and laundry. Ah well, none of that will probably get done tonight. Instead I'll probably watch the new Jay Leno show while I feel a little sorry for myself even though I couldn't really tell you why and I know I have no good reason to feel that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com