Thursday, September 10, 2009

I Can't Stop Laughing

We started our babysitting co-op thing yesterday. I am so excited about this and I'm happy to say that at least from my point of view our first attempt was a successful. However, I might have this point of view because I was not the one watching the children. Paul is out of town so we didn't get to have a date night or anything like that but, I did get to go play some sand volleyball which was a lot of fun and much more enjoyable when there are no kids needing to be watched over. Perhaps the best part of all though was when I went to pick up Jack from the Lyon's house. I walked in and Chanda asked if I wanted the good news or the bed news. What a great way to start out :-) Before she could hardly answer Jack walked around the corner wearing one of the girls robes. It was such a hysterical picture. The bad news was that he peed on his clothes after getting a bath and had nothing to wear (no big deal). It was so funny and he reminded me of so many people, namely Hugh Hefner and Moses. You just have to see this for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!! I LOVE IT!! He is so funny! I'm glad you share these things! You're in trouble with a little Hugh on your hands.. let's hope he's as successful as Hugh but has the morals of Moses. haha!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com