Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Evangaline

Today I'm taking up a different topic for my blogging. I have a friend who could really use as many prayers as they could get right now. Meghan (a good friend of mine) has a brand new baby niece which is so exciting. However, little Evangaline, who is only a week or so old, is back in the hospital with what seems to be H1N1. Evangaline could really use your prayers as she tries to fight  this virus and her parents could really use your prayers as they are exhausted and frustrated and scared. I can't imagine having my newborn quarantined in a hospital at only 10 days old. Check out Meghan's blog for more details and please say a prayer for this precious life. http://kmcjohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com