Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 42

10 weeks. That's all that's left before we celebrate the first year of Schaeffer and Logan's lives. 10 sounds like a very small number. But I expect in 10 weeks these guys will be doing even more and seem even older than they do now. If you read the post before you know that we had these guys dedicated yesterday. Our commitment to raise them in accordance with the Bible and teach them about their Savior, Jesus Christ. So that was exciting. Logan has started climbing stairs (just a few at a time, nothing crazy). Hysterically, the first time he climbed up a few stairs he also slid back down in the proper way. I couldn't believe he knew what to do. We do not practice, I have never shown him. But that seems to be typical Logan. "I'm not going to do something unless I can do it the right way." Don't get me wrong, I do not remotely trust him on stairs, but I have only seen him start to fall one time this week in the several times I've sat on the stairs and let him practice his climbing. Schaeffer also started climbing the stairs, though I've only seen him do it successfully one or two times. He just doesn't seem as interested. The time(s) that I saw him he only went up one stair and then just stepped back down. Schaeffer also got his 3rd tooth this week. I wasn't expecting it as I saw no obvious signs that he was close to getting one. Friday though I put my fingers in his mouth and felt the sharp edge of a brand new tooth (and not a top middle one, which I expected to be next). I let the boys crawl around outside this week finally. They pretty much stuck to the concrete and as a result their good jeans now have holes. They licked a lot of rocks. Apparently, texture and flavor aren't really a concern for them regarding what they should lick! Aren't you interested to read what they lick this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com