Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jack Playing

A few Jack pictures for you. A while back Jack decided that it would be funny to sit in one of the brother's car seats. So he climbed in and we all had a good laugh. I didn't have my camera with me at the time or I would have taken a picture. Then this past Monday he had the idea again. He climbed into Logan's car seat and we had a good laugh about it. He thought he was hilarious. This time I grabbed my camera and begged Jack to stay in the seat long enough for me to take a good picture. This took forever. He just kept crawling out or making ridiculous faces. But I got a good one and it makes me laugh.


Monday evening after dinner the kids were playing and I captured this on my camera. Jack loves to wrestle Schaeffer. Logan doesn't usually put up with that sort of thing, but Schaeffer usually loves it. I always sit there and cringe, but as long as Schaeffer is laughing I let them play. And he's usually laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com