Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 41

Week 41 proved to be an eventful one for Schaeffer. After an uneventful well visit to the doctor last Monday I decided to start increasing the boys table food and trying new things. Talk about a plan backfiring. Schaeffer had a pretty bad allergic reaction to my fancy pancakes. I took him in for a blood test last Thursday to try and figure out his allergy. Today I got the results. The test showed that he had a low level allergy to eggs and wheat. Low level sounds good, at least better than high level or severe. But really I'm not sure what it means. And eggs and wheat...hmm...those aren't in any normal foods, right? Oh boy, we might have our work cut out for us on this one. Guess I'm gonna have to start reading labels and paying closer attention to food. Such a pain in the beginning but you get used to it after a bit. Thankfully, kids typically grow out of these allergies. So we'll just pray that Schaeffer grows out of them before too long. 
Logan had a quiet week. No allergic reactions to anything. He just continues to be his mischievous little self. And as a side note both boys like to climb up to the fireplace hearth and lick the bricks. Isn't that disgusting. Grosses me out every time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com