Friday, April 29, 2011

Outtakes

Last night we attempted to get 9 month pictures of the twins. And since I had cute outfits for everyone I thought we'd try to get a good one of all the boys together. If anyone has any tips on how to accomplish this, please let me know! The twins would not sit still. Every time we sat them down they immediately crawled away. Jack also seemed to have an issue sitting still which didn't help matters at all. He didn't get up and move, rather he sat where he was and waved his arms around and bounced a lot. Getting everyone to sit still was only half the battle. We also had to try to get everyone looking at the camera. I gave up on the idea of getting everyone to look and smile nicely. How in the world do you get good pictures of little kids? Sedate them? Next time maybe I'll put them all in baskets that way they won't be able to crawl away.

 

3 comments:

  1. So very cute.

    P.S. I'm sorry to hear about Schaeffer's allergies! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Way better than perfectly posed pictures I think. I love to see their little personalities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's not just me!!! Photographing children is extremely difficult. Especially three under the age of 4. Perhaps double-sided tape? Just kidding. Kinda. Kudos to your photographer. Cute pics, though. Very entertaining family you have :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com