Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Catching Up with Pictures and Captions

Last week we had to do a little late night mowing before the rains came. It was bitterly cold out that night but Jack insisted on helping mow the grass so we pulled out hats and coats and gloves. He mowed the patio while Paul mowed the grass. Is this one of the joys of home ownership?

Logan is crazy. Just look at these pictures. He's always crawling under or over or through something. Very little keeps him from getting to what he wants and I often find him pulling off crazy moves like this to get to a cheerio or puff that ended up on the floor. It's hard to see but he also has a bag in his hand. He LOVES plastic bags (safe, right?). I think I've managed to get all the bags out of his reach but still he almost always is crawling around with something in both hands. Maybe he's worried his brothers will take everything unless he holds on tight to it...but even that isn't enough sometimes.

We managed to get in a bath the other night. Baths are a somewhat rare treat here as I find them quite difficult to pull off with three little ones. Perhaps if I did them more they would go more smoothly. Jack loves to get in with his brothers but is often far too wild for their liking. Schaeffer is a bit unsure at first but sits where I put him and usually starts to splash and play a bit. Then there's Logan. Like I said before, he's crazy. He crawls all over, won't sit still and this particular bath would not sit down. He stood the whole bath while I held his arms to keep him from falling. He would bend over to splash but every time I tried setting him down he would go completely stiff legged, refusing to bend at the waist. If I did succeed at sitting him down he instantly crawled over to the side and stood up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com