Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 38

Another quiet week as far as Schaeffer and Logan are concerned. We've been getting outdoors a lot and I'm not really sure what to do with the boys. Is it ok to let them crawl around in the grass and probably eat some of it? Is it ok to let them crawl around on dirty concrete? I'm sure before too long I'll be saying, sure, no big deal, but for now I've been carting them around instead of making them crawl on such surfaces. They seem to like taking walks with the stroller and you read about our bike trailer adventure. We've also tried out the wagon a few times, which they seem to really enjoy. I makes for a nice place to put them where they aren't completely strapped down, but they are contained and strapped down just enough I don't have to worry too much. Jack loves the wagon too and enjoys hopping in the middle so I'm pulling all three boys down the sidewalk. Thankfully, by boys are small.



Jack had me set up our tent/tunnel thing in the basement and the brothers had a good time crawling though it once.

By the way, I just thought of this. Did you know that we rarely refer to Schaeffer and Logan as the twins. Rather they are almost always referred to as "The Brothers". That's really more of a side note for me to remember, but in case interest you, now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com