Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 40

We now have two 9 month olds! That's crazy. In three short months we'll be celebrating their 1st birthday and I'll be saying where did the time go. The last week was a bit long for me. Lots of hanging on me and pulling at my legs while I'm trying to get stuff done. But we survived and if this week isn't better then maybe next week will be. Logan cut two new teeth this past weekend, hit top two middle ones. They broke through on Saturday just barely and by Sunday they were really coming in. I've been waiting for these teeth for over a month because his gums were swollen for at least that long, but they took their sweet time coming. I was really quite happy to see them break through. Now he has four. Schaeffer just has two and I've seen no signs that any more will be here soon, but you never know. This week I've started giving them a little bit of table food here and there to see how they'd do with it. They seem to handle it very well and I think we'll start working on incorporating more finger/table foods into their meals. I took them both to the doctor yesterday (Monday) for their 9 month check up. It went quite smoothly despite Logan's every attempt to be difficult. He nearly crawled off the scale, required multiple measurings to get an "accurate" length and in general gave Dr. Cross a very difficult time during his examination. Typical Logan. Schaeffer just sat or laid there for all of these things, letting everyone do what they needed to do while he watched their every move. Typical Schaeffer. Here's what we found out at the doctor...the boys are small but doing well in every way. Nothing new for this family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com