Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Evening Out

I'm sure at some point everyone asks themselves, "what happened to my life?". Probably this question gets asked multiple times over the years. Paul and I had one such moment tonight. Here it is Friday night, we're in the prime of our lives and our excitement for the evening was going to Walmart for dinner and a few gallons of milk. The thing that really got us was not that we were going to Walmart, but how excited everyone was. Jack was seriously so excited to go to Walmart and eat at the Subway there. I was excited to be getting out of the house. And I'm sure Paul was excited, but I'm not sure for what exactly. Perhaps just to be spending time with his family? On our drive to the store Paul and I laughed at ourselves and thought about how much our Friday nights have changed over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com