Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 Little Angels

We had another crafty day yesterday. We took this idea from my friend Meghan. She just did this project with her kids the other day and I thought it was cute so I promptly copied her! These angels turned out cute and Jack really enjoyed having his hands and feet traced. He also really enjoyed squirting the blue glitter glue and smearing it around with his hands. Without a doubt, his favorite color right now is blue. It takes some encouraging to get him to try other colors out. He also loves to use the glitter paint and glitter glue I have. It was almost a fight getting him to call it quits. Schaeffer and Logan "made" their own angels. They did not really enjoy having their hands and feet traced. And I found it to be quite difficult to trace them. But their angels turned out cute and it will be fun to have at least a general representation of their hands and feet at this age. All the angels are hanging up on the tree now, right alongside some of the ornaments my sisters and I made as kids.
Jack's Angel
Schaeffer's Angel
Logan's Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com