Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 22

 I sorta cheated this week and these aren't really Monday pictures. They are Sunday pictures. The boys turned 5 months on Sunday so I took some pictures and since Sunday is so close to Monday and they were dressed a lot cuter yesterday than today...I didn't do any new ones today. They never got out of their jammies today, except to put on clean jammies before bed. Anyway, I'm pretty sure they look about the same. The only thing new this week is that we started rice cereal before bed. They both seem to really enjoy it which is fun. Jack hated it and I would spend so much time trying to get him to open his mouth so I could shove a spoonful in. These guys open right up so that's nice. Now I just have to remember how to do this whole solids things.



2 comments:

  1. Oh goodie, they got to wear them!! :-D
    Your boys are super adorable and I just love your blog. We miss you guys at group :-(
    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa-We love the shirts. they are super cute and fit them really well right now. definitely one of my christmas favorites for their clothes. thanks! we miss small group as well.
    merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com