Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Card Outtakes

Well I am incredibly behind this year in the way of getting out our Christmas card. We finally did our pictures on Tuesday and I finished designing the card Tuesday night. I sent one off to Sam's for a test print and wouldn't you know Sam's is so backed up right now that I can't even send my order in. So hopefully, one day in the near future, I'll send out my Christmas cards. Here are a few pictures that didn't make the cut for the card but cracked me up. Jack was doing a really good job and in the first picture he was actually just being goofy, not crying. I'm pretty sure he kept saying "cheese" really loud and obnoxiously which in turn scared Logan who was already on the brink of falling apart. Once Logan started screaming Jack just stared at the camera, perhaps trying to match Schaeffer's "deer in the headlights" look. Schaeffer of course was not bothered in the least by Jack's loudness. Paul suggested I just post our Christmas card to the blog this year instead of mailing it out. While I much prefer snail mail, it might just come down to that! Can I blame being really behind this year on having three children under 3?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com