Saturday, June 16, 2012

MIA

Where in the world have I been? What have the Friend's been up to the last several months? Did Natalie quit blogging? You might have asked yourselves these questions seeing as I haven't blogged in almost two months. I don't exactly know what happened. I guess I just felt like I didn't have anything interesting or worthwhile to share. Friends around me were having major life changes and my world was just continuing on as usual, nothing new or exciting or life changing to report. I suppose I should think that a blessing and a nice change of pace compared to the previous few years. But instead I just sorta felt boring and uninteresting and same old. And those times when I did have a post in mind it seemed negative and sometimes whiny and I just started figuring no one needed to read about my day to day struggles with silly little things. But I'm back. I want to continue blogging and I'm going to try to catch up and stay caught up. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com