Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday Pictures-Week 49

Creeping ever closer to 52 weeks. Today as I tried to snap pictures of the boys I thought to myself how I only have to do this a few more times. I'm sorta glad. Of course I'll still take their pictures but the pressure of doing it every Monday is getting to me. I have high expectations of myself and am so glad to have done this every Monday for a year, but they are getting more and more difficult to photograph, especially together. I suppose a harder task is coming though and that is creating a Shutterfly book for each of them with all of their Monday pictures. Jack has one of his Friday pictures and as difficult as it will be to do two more, it will get done, eventually. I might have to cut myself some slack though and not do theirs so much from scratch like I did Jack's. This week has been like many, fairly normal. We did get to visit Amanda and the kids which was fun. The boys stayed awake in the car both ways thanks to the crazy antics of big brother Jack. It's hard to sleep when someone is being so loud right next to you and laughing at you and throwing blankets on you. But they did fine regardless and I do love hearing them all laughing together. It's a sweet sound that I hope I hear for many years.

Thanks to Mike K. for getting this great picture of Schaeffer. Finally, his happy face has been captured to my liking. 

Rocks make an excellent afternoon snack.

Wish this wasn't so out of focus because they both look so darn cute here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com