Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Mushy Brain

I am so frustrated with myself. Somehow my dates and days have gotten really messed up in my head for this  week. I thought today was the 19th but turns out that is tomorrow. Also turns out that the boys vaccinations are on the 19th. Since I thought today was the 19th and vaccinations have always been on Thursdays, I was sure today was shot day. So sure, in fact, that after feeding the twins this morning I rushed to get everyone out the door so we could get to the health department pronto. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot I started wondering if I was confused. The lot just didn't seem as full as normal. So I called the health department and sure enough this month their clinic got moved to Friday (the 19th). Doh! Means I have to do it all again tomorrow. At least I had their phone number so I didn't have to unload everyone to go in and find out I was confused. So frustrating! I hate not being on top of things mentally. In my previous life as a non-mom I would have known exactly what day to be somewhere and I would have been there 20 minutes early. Now I'm lucky to get anywhere on time and apparently lucky to get anywhere on the right day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com