Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 19

We've had such a busy week I'm trying to remember what's new with the twins in their 19th week. Their night sleeping was so great this past week. Eating at 8 and going right to bed, then not up again until 5. Of course with everything going on over the weekend that has gone out the window and Logan is back to getting up several times a night for some reason. I'll be grateful when a good night's sleep is something I can count on, not just something that might happen. Logan started rolling over from his back to his tummy this week. He actually has done this before just very rarely and never when anyone was watching. But as of Tuesday he rolls over frequently and has pretty much joined Schaeffer in being a tummy sleeper. Schaeffer is actually becoming someone mobile. He started doing this schooching thing this past week. He gets his belly off the ground and puts his head down and pushes himself forward. For his age it's pretty impressive and makes me wonder if crawling is coming sooner than I'd thought. I guess we'll see. For now I don't have a picture of the boys together. The ones I took didn't turn out. So I'll try again tonight and hopefully add to my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com