Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 15

As I'm trying to get this done both boys are crying in their crib, so I'm trying to write quickly. We've been sleep training and crying in the crib has become all too common place. Week 1 went well and so far it seems as though it will be better than week 2. Go figure. The first day both boys screamed for an hour then slept for half an hour. I counted that a success because the both fell asleep without me holding them. Within a few days both had fallen asleep without my presence and that was a wonderful thing. And sometimes they fall asleep without pacifiers. Very cool. Schaeffer napped wonderfully this past week. Logan, however, is a 30 minute napper and we have to work on that. Their night sleeping improved as well. We went from getting up at least twice a night to eat to getting up once a night to eat. Outside of getting up for food they seem to be waking up less which is wonderful. I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic about these things as this week is a multiple of 3 and that seems to be the magic number for when my kids change everything I knew about them. In other news from the past week. Schaeffer is a master at rolling over from his back to stomach and will do so almost anytime he is laid down on his back. And Logan is as smiley as ever. That's all the time I have for now, though I feel like there is so much more I could say.

Schaeffer
Logan
Schaeffer and Logan
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That's the biggest smile I've seen from Schaeffer. They look great and as cute as ever Nat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are growing up! i love their smiles. when i compare to week 14 they look like it has been many weeks, not just one.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com