Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Iowa Visit

Last Tuesday we took a day trip to Iowa to visit Megan and George. I had been promising to come up and decorate George's nursery with some cute vinyl pieces I'd made. I used her crib bedding to create a lion, elephant, monkey and letters for the walls. Then I used my Cricut to cut everything out. I had never done multi-color pieces before so I wasn't sure how it would go. But it all turned out super cute and though I did have to redo a few pieces it went better than expected. After I finished putting everything up we headed back home. But Megan had generously offered to keep Jack for the night since they were coming to Morton the next day. So he got to have a fun evening with Dennis, Megan and George. Then on Wednesday Megan took him to the John Deere headquarters where he got to climb in a bunch of tractors. Of course he loved that. He had a great time and Megan said he was really good!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com