Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Pictures-Week 18

Look at these boys. They are getting so big and so full of personality. Although I guess "big" is a relative term. My boys are actually quite small. In fact, smaller than I had hoped they were. We had their 4 month check up this morning and while going in I had no doubts that they had grown so much, the scale told a different story. Surprisingly, Schaeffer and Logan both weigh less than Jack did at this age. Jack was 10 pounds 11 ounces and I'm sure we were so excited when we saw those numbers for Jack. Today Schaeffer was 10 pounds 10.5 ounces and Logan was 10 pounds 5.5 ounces. And I was so surprised they weren't bigger. I hadn't even considered that they might be smaller than Jack. They seem so much bigger to me. So while there is nothing to be concerned about I found myself sad. As their sole source of nourishment I feel like I must be letting them down in some way because if I were doing my job they would be bigger. But I know that I am doing my best and they are growing and thriving in so many ways. They are both so strong, just like their big brother. Apparently we just make skinny, little babies who happen to be incredibly strong and completely adorable. 





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com