Saturday, October 3, 2009

Swims Like a Fish


Couple things to tell you about this evening. Jack still has a fever according to the thermometer, but I can't tell it by touching him or by his behavior. So I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. In "Mommy of the Year" fashion I took him to swimming lessons yesterday morning depsite his low fever. I figured we weren't touching anyone and we were in chlorine, plus he was not acting sick. So we went and I'm so glad we did. He had a break through swimming lesson. He learned how to keep himself upright while wearing his swim belt. I let go of him and he stayed up and even moved around quite a bit. It as a little frightening and really exciting. Today Jack and Paul hung out most of the day while I went to a baby shower for Tanya. They apparantly had some good bonding time at McDonalds and Chucky Cheese. Jack loves to spend time with his daddy. Paul leaves for California again tomorrow for a week, so it's nice that they got to spend a lot of time together.

Jack helping me in the kitchen.


Tanya's Baby Showerers


1 comment:

  1. Good Job with the swimming, Jack! Maybe you can teach Caleb sometime. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com