Sunday, October 18, 2009

Indoor Playground


For quite some time as I've browsed craigslist on an almost daily basis I have kept my eye out for a fold-up slide. I've seen them every once in a while for $15/20 and that's for the smaller, more common version. Then last week I saw the bigger version for $10! I was so excited, I emailed the people right away and picked up the slide this past Friday. So from then until this afternoon when we put the slide in the garage our living room as been a cramped little indoor playground for the buddy. He has totally loved it. He loved to slide down over and over again and we built a pillow landing pad that he likes to flop into face first. And he learned that he could send toys down it which is definitly a good time. It's been fun. I think I'll have to bring the slide in every once in a while during the coming winter months. Here are some pictures of our fun.

Jack clapping for the slide.


Jack hugging the slide.


Jack waving from the slide.


Jack sliding.


And Jack figuring out he can climb up the slide.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! He's getting so big. I was looking at your Christmas picture at the top of the page, then at the slide pictures, and I can't believe how big he's gotten!!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com