Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stinkin' Cute Skunk

Yes, we did dress Jack up for Halloween this year and take him trick or treating. Sadly, Paul is in Virginia so he had to miss the festivities. Our neighbors gave us a costume a few months ago and since it fit him and it was free I decided that we could go out trick or treating this year. However, I sorta thought it seemed silly for just Jack and I to go so we went with our friends in their neighborhood and it turned out to be a nice time. Jack was a skunk, Darby was June, and Elena was Annie both from the Little Einsteins. Chanda made their costumes and they were really cute. Unfortunately it was quite chilly when we went out so coats covered up a lot of their costumes. As far as my son....oh my....he knew that he made an stinkin' cute skunk. I taught him how to wave his hand in front of his nose when asked what a skunk says, cause I really wasn't sure what a skunk says. He drew looks and comments everywhere he went. And he loved to go running wildly down the sidewalk. He did a good job collecting candy and really had a lot of fun with the whole thing. After trick or treating we all donned tin foil and went for a free dinner at Chipotle. For dinner at Chipotle on Halloween if you are wearing at least some tin foil on yourself you can get free dinner. The funniest thing was when we walked in the restraunt after a minute or two of standing in line all the sudden nearly every eye was on us looking at Jack. He drew attention everywhere he went in his costume and he totally ate up the attention and put on the charm. The kid definitly knows how to work it.

Look How Cute I Am

He was so excited, I'm really not sure why.

Chasing after Darby...I mean June.

Trick or Treat!

Skunk Down!

Enjoying the fruits of his labor-M&Ms.

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com