Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sick Baby

So one really fun day, followed by one fairly cruddy day. Such is life sometimes. Jack had a miserable night last night, he was up for hours of and on with a lot of tossing and turning. Unfortunately, he got a fever sometime after he feel asleep. Poor guy was burning up and so uncomfortable. So I spent the night holding him, sitting by his bed holding his hand, letting him lay on me in my bed, trying to sleep in the recliner together and so on. As luck would have it, about the time one of us got comfortable and fell asleep the other one got uncomfortable and woke the first one up. It was a long night that even included me crawling out of his room on my hands and knees so he wouldn't realize I had left and closing his door only a smidge at a time so he wouldn't realize that his room was getting darker. Oh the things we do to keep a child sleeping. Or perhaps just the things I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com