Monday, October 5, 2009

Mounds of Clothes with a Side of Peas

We had a pretty laid back day today. I got the organizing bug from helping Tanya yesterday and went through all of Jack's clothes. Managed to get through it all and found it interesting that the clothes that made the cut to be rehung and redrawered included every size from 3-6 month to 12-18 months. And I'm not talking just one or two pieces in 3-6 months, probably 3/4 of the onsies. Not sure if that means Jack is "shaped" or "sized" wierd or if clothes manufactures need to do a better job of sizing their clothing. I lean towards the latter, but one kid doesn't really qualify as a test market. You can all take bets on how long it will take me to actually box up the clothes that didn't make the cut and donate some others. My goal is to have it all cleaned up before Paul get's home on Saturday.
Oh yeah, and I have a sorta funny story about Jack from today too. Around 4:30 this afternoon I was trying clothes on Jack and he was running away from me. After him being in the dining room for an extended period I got up to check on what quiet activity he had found. Turns out he figured out how to climb up on his boosted up chair and was reaching into the bowl of leftover peas from lunch. Just sitting enjoying himself a snack of cold peas. Yum! I thought it was pretty funny. And no comments on why I still had peas sitting out from lunch...I mean how well do you know me? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts! You should write a book. I would totally buy it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com