Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fun Day Saturday

It's so nice to have Paul home. He got to come home early (Friday afternoon instead of Saturday afternoon). I loved having the whole day with him. We spent some time at Monkey Joe's. I thought it would be fun for Paul to get to do something we do during the week while he is at work. We had a good time and did not get injured or yelled at this time. Though I did have to kick some older kids out of the 3 and under area. It's not really my style to say something but when the safety of my kid is at stake I have no problem kicking a few rule breakers out. After jumping and sliding we dropped Jack of at the Lyons' house and put him down for a nap. Then we left and went to the shooting range. Paul got a new gun recently and has been wanting to take me shooting. I've only ever shot a shotgun, so I wasn't sure what to expect with a pistol. It was a little scary and also a little fun. Though I did not like the gun some guys were using in a nearby stall. It was so loud. I jumped every time they took a shot. I thought I would be really bad, but I actually hit the target on my first round, mulitple times. And over the course of the half hour I hit a few bulls eyes! I was pretty impressed with myself and I was very glad our pistol wasn't nearly as loud or bone rattling as the one being used nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com