Monday, October 12, 2009

Paul's gone again. But thankfully it's a really short trip. He left today and gets home tomorrow night. We had a really low key day yesterday. Watched a lot of football and tried to teach Jack a few moves. He learned how to say football and I think he knows that only the oblong brown ball with laces is a football, not all balls. He also learned how to hike the ball. That is super cute. Paul also fixed our computer for real this time and found my camera charger which had been missing for a while. What a good husband. He said he wanted to be my hero again, I'd say he is. This morning we spent some time playing outside at the Lyons house. We played tag and Jack would just run wildly down the sidewalk while screaming. It was pretty funny. The kids would hide in this tree with long hanging branches so once while they were all out chasing each other I snuck in there to hide from them. Unfortunately, I didn't consider that my height is significantly taller than the children's so while they can stand just fine under the tree, I cannot. I walked right into a branch that caught me on the forhead. And now I have bruise on my head. I think thankfully it hurst worse than it loooks. And then since Paul flew out this afternoon we got to all have lunch together before he was picked up. Jack loved seeing his daddy in the middle of the day. He just lights up when Paul is around.

1 comment:

  1. He's saying football!? You have to record him!! I need to see this!!! :)

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com