Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Buckets

This weekend turned into a mini project weekend. Nicole had found some cute Easter buckets on Etsy and thought perhaps we could make our own instead of buying them from someone. So she found some cute buckets online, I pulled out all my vinyl scraps and we went to town with the Cricut. I expected this to be a fairly quick project and had I stuck with simple designs originally perhaps it would have been. Some buckets took about 10 mintues or less, while others took hours as I cut, applied and then peeled off and started over because it didn't look quite right. I redid Jack's at least three times and I redid Janet and Gregg's three times as well. I finally finished last night and I think I'm pretty happy with the results. Besides these 5 buckets we also did one for Kyle, Kevin & Nicole and Nicole's parents. Now if only I could get the handles on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com