Saturday, March 19, 2011

3 Year Pictures

I took Jack to get his picture taken on Thursday. I've always taken him to my friend Lindsay who is a photographer, but in an effort to save some money I took him to JCPenney where we have their membership thing. I wasn't too sure how he would do but we talked about it all day and he did some practice smiles for my mom and seemed very excited for the whole thing. I had decided to take along my dad's old John Deere pedal tractor that Jack likes and that was a huge hit with Jack. He was so excited to take his tractor and get to sit on it and ride on it. Between the tractor and the promise of an escalator ride if he did a good job, Jack was highly motivated. He did so great. He listened and was polite and gave his best effort at smiling normal and looking at the camera. And we ended up with some pretty cute stuff.





2 comments:

  1. Do those jeans have holes in the knees? What a trendy little boy you've got there Nat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! i love the tractor. he is quite the poser too! Cora asked on Thursday if Jack would be at church.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com