Thursday, July 1, 2010

Twin Update

I had another doctor's appointment this afternoon. I thought I had been having contractions since last Friday. Not all the time or very bad. Mostly in the evening when I was laying around and very mild. But I wasn't positive I was having contractions. So I was curious today with my NST if any showed up. Turns out I was right, I have been having mild contractions. They haven't really done much in the way of progressing, I'm not even dialated to a 1. But it's something! So we'll see if they stay like this for tthe next week or increase in intensity. I'm still hoping to make it to 37 weeks, which will be next Wednesday. That is our next ultrasounnd too and we'd like to know if Baby B has gone head down yet so we know if we need a c-section or not. I guess all this to say, we might be pretty close to meeting the twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com