Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picture Day

Yesterday was picture day for the Friend family. I didn't do newborn pictures with Jack because I was too stressed out to even think about it. But I thought it might be fun to do newborn pictures with the twins so I scheduled us with Elise who we had heard about through a few mutual friends. Elise was so great with the kids. We planned to do all the pictures with Jack first so that he and Paul could go back home for naps. Jack however was not interested in being in any picture for a while, despite our many bribes...I mean reward offers. We offered him jelly beans, starburst and even a new toy tractor. Can you tell I was desperate? I really wanted him to cooperate so that we could get some cute family pictures. Finally, he decided he could be in a picture if he was sitting on Paul's lap. From then on he did awesome and "earned" himself a lot of candy and in the end a new toy tractor. Hopefully we'll get something cute but I keep thinking odds are all the kids will look great in a picture but either Paul or I will look dumb somehow. Other highlights include me packing bottles for the boys but forgetting the nipples. So when they got hungry and cranky I had to take a lot more time than I planned to nurse them. Bottles would have been so much easier and faster! I guess another lesson learned. Elise was super patient with us though and finally Logan and Schaeffer both fell asleep and we got to get some really cute shots. Can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com