Friday, May 28, 2010

Watch Natalie Grow-Week 31

I hope you're ready to laugh because this weeks post is stinking hilarious. I have never done one of these Watch Natalie Grow pictures and been more astonished. Obviously something changed in the past two weeks. I'm not sure if I simply got A LOT bigger or if babies changed position and now I'm carrying them a little different or what. But seriously, what a difference. And then to make things even more laughable I put up a picture of me pregnant with Jack. Of course in that picture I'm a week further along, but look at the difference. WOW. I have felt big for a while, but seeing the picture of me from this week, I suddenly feel gigantic.

Week 29                     Week 31

Week 32 (with Jack)

2 comments:

  1. This series made me laugh the most! I dont' think that shirt is going to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy!! What a change!! Are you ready to pop?!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com