Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Hard to believe it's been five years since our wedding day and ten years since we first went to prom together. We've had a lot of good times in those years and we are both excited to see what the next five years bring. Since I'm not really able to do any major traveling right now we are celebrating the occasion at home while Jack parties at my parents. Four days of rest, getting things done and hanging out together sans kids (except the two kicking me right now). Tonight we went out for a nice dinner at Stoney River and watched our wedding video. It was so fun to see all of our friends and family together and to remember the commitment we made to each other in front of them. I shed a few tears and we laughed a lot especially during the aisle runner debacle and when Nate dropped Angela during the wedding party dance. And Paul enjoyed embarrassing me and making me watch the part where I sing at the reception. Good times. It's fun to see how happy we were then and know that while our relationship has changed we love each other more deeply now than we did then.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. happy happy anniversary to a wonderful couple! i wish you 20,000 more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! That was a great wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com