Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This past weekend was our first weekend at home together in 7 weeks. It was so nice. Plus it was Mother's Day which made for a wonderful weekend for me :) Paul and Jack went out on a secret mission Saturday evening and left me at home to rest. When they got home Paul snuck in their purchases and Jack said "Momma flowers", nothing like a little kid "spoiling" the surprise. Paul had him carry the flowers in to me. I wish I had my camera then because it was so cute seeing such a little boy carry a big bouquet of flowers on his shoulder. He also got me some chocolates, yum! And after the twins are born, there is rumor I'll get some jewelry. Sunday I really wanted to get a picture with Jack, but he was a little uncooperative. Below are our best shots, of course showing off the flowers Jack picked out for me. The last picture is from our evening splurge of Mother's Day milkshakes. Jack really enjoyed them, as did I!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com