Thursday, May 20, 2010

Baby Update

We're 30 weeks now and had another doctors appointment this evening. My blood pressure was up again, but after laying (very uncomfortably) on my left side for a bit it was down again. So I guess that's fine for now. Babies heartbeats were good, but Baby B is still breech. Not sure the likelihood of him turning again as it seems we are running out of room. But for now I'm going with the thought that anything is possible. We talked a little about how I've been feeling and Dr. Ankrah said it all sounded normal and expected. Things like a sore back, aching hips, severe grocery shopping exhaustion, tightening of my belling when I'm on my feet a lot, poor sleeping and so on. She did say that based on how I've been feeling and my exam showing that I am running out of room, I need to be extra sure to take it easy. She didn't put me on bed rest, but said I really need to be sitting, resting at least 4-6 hours a day. Sounds like a fun challenge what with Jack constantly wanting me to play with him, run with him, jump with him and carry him. So I guess we just do our best and hope these kids stay in for at least another 5 weeks. Dr. Ankrah did say that we are doing really well and there are a lot of things that occur during twin pregnancies that we aren't having to deal with, which makes her very happy. So she seemed pleased which is good.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well! You are doing a great job! Please let me know if you would like me to help with Jack at all....I'm happy to take him for a day...or 2. =)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com