Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer Sunday

What a beautiful day it was yesterday. We got out the pool for the first time this year and spent almost all day playing in it. Megan and Dennis were in town for the weekend visiting us. Megan and I spent all day Saturday shopping and starting their baby registry at Babies R Us. We were there for over two hours! But we got a lot done and I tried to be smart and not let my self consciousness keep me from riding around in a wheel chair the whole time. I felt a little silly, but I know my body and the twins really appreciated it, as did Paul. Sunday after church Paul got Jack's pool set up and Jack spent the afternoon splashing and having fun. Dennis made a great playmate, while Megan and I sat in our chairs under the shade. After a long, much needed nap Jack went straight back to the pool for another hour or so while Paul and I enjoyed sitting with our feet in the water and relaxing. It was quite a nice day minus the extreme heat in our house. We should have turned the air on, but we didn't do that until this morning.




working on the important big boy skill of drinking out of a cup
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I love the pool! Looks like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com