Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Turn

Today it was my turn. My turn to be that mom that everyone else looks at with a sad smile while they think "why can't that woman control her child?". Yes that was me. While on the outside most people seemed at least somewhat sympathetic you know they desperately wanted my child to be quiet and they were more than slightly annoyed. If you have ever been this mom then you know that I wanted my child to be quite even more desperately than they did and I was exponentially more annoyed. As long as there are days there will be bad ones and today happens to be a bad one for Jack and thus a bad one for me. So now that I've dried my tears and we've had our third major "I'm Sorry" talk of the day, all I can do is hope and pray that we survive the day and that tomorrow brings a happier, more obedient son and perhaps the answers with how to handle days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com