Friday, June 25, 2010

Watch Natalie Grow-Week 35

Well we did it. We made it to 35 weeks, the first goal. I'm pretty happy about that and pretty happy that I've had a very easy pregnancy thus far. Obviously I've had my share of discomforts and exhaustion, but compared to many twin pregnancies, mine has been very uneventful. No bed rest, no contractions, no major concerns and my blood pressure has even been cooperating. Now I'm just taking it a week at a time. My next personal goal is 37 weeks, as that is considered full term. From what we can tell it seems that I might actually make it to 38 or 39 weeks. If you would have told me that in the beginning I would have said you were crazy. But so far my body is holding strong and the babies are too. Of course all it takes is for my water to break for things to happen sooner. I think we'll do the next picture at 37 weeks and then do them weekly until the twins are here. Of course if I go into labor before then I'll be sure to take one last picture. 

Week 33                             Week 35

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com