Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jack's Room

By now many have seen Jack's new big boy room in person. But I have been meaning to take pictures and post them on here for a while. So I finally did it. Paul and I had a lot of fun putting this together for him and he loves it. It's very cute when we have guests over and Jack is asked to show his room. He get's really excited and runs upstairs and points out all the cool stuff, like the train and plane and tractor and so on. I did almost all the wall decorations with my Cricut using vinyl and they turned out super cute. And you can't see it behind the curtains but there is a jet on his window like the jet's his daddy works on. Jack isn't real big on playing by himself so while I'd like him to play in his room more, that just hasn't happened yet. However, if someone is with him he loves to play in there. His favorite things are shooting hoops from his bed (cheater!) and holding dance parties with his radio/CD player. I need to get that on video because it is very entertaining.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com