Thursday, April 29, 2010

Watch Natalie Grow-Week 27

Here we are again with another growing belly picture. I think now that Paul is back in town they might come every two weeks since typically more growth happens towards the end. And believe it or not I'm almost to the third trimester. Only a week away. Below is my picture from this week. Below that is my previous picture from week 23 to see how much I've grown in four weeks. The next picture is my last picture from my pregnancy with Jack. It was taken at 38 weeks (3 days before I delivered). As you can see, I'm pretty much the same size there as I am now at 27 weeks, if not smaller. So the next couple of months should be interesting.

Week 27

                                Week 23                Week 38 w/Jack

1 comment:

  1. The door in the background helps show how big you are getting. The doorknob is starting to disappear :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com