Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back In The Water

Jack started swimming lessons again. We had taken a few sessions off and I decided to get him back in the pool before summer rolls around. It's good fun and good time for Jack and I together. It's entirely possible that I shouldn't be doing this right now, but it does feel good to get in the water and it's so fun to see Jack learning, playing and pushing himself to try new things. I wasn't sure how he would do after not having been swimming in a while, but he picked right up where he left off, if not improved. He saw another little girl jump in and so he did the same and went under. When he came up he looked a a little surprised but I praised him and encouraged him and he just smiled and said "again". During the song time he asked to sing every song again. He had so much fun, and did such a great job. I hope we can continue this whole session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com