Monday, April 12, 2010

The Blessing of Friends

Whew. I'm finally sitting down after a very productive day. Jack spent the entire day at his friend Caleb's house. I'm pretty sure this is the most time he has spent away from me, not with family. Caleb's mom, Meghan, generously offered to take Jack for the day to give me a chance to rest and catch up around the house. I was a little nervous to send him off for the day, but with Paul gone it was a much appreciated break. Thankfully he did really well and had a great day playing with Caleb. I had a great day as well. I got so much done, lots of laundry, scrubbing, vacuuming, and organizing. I still have lots to do to have an officially clean house, but I'm much closer than I've been in a while. I also was able to take a rather enjoyable shower without Jack opening and closing the shower door or throwing toys in the tub for me. So thank you Meghan for giving me a much needed day. And thank you to all my friends who have been helping me by watching Jack, feeding me and keeping me company. You are such a blessing to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com