Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mystery in the Night

About an hour after I had fallen asleep last night I woke up to a very unhappy Jack. Every once in a while he wakes up during the night sounding almost afraid. Last night was one of those nights. So I went in to check on him and of course forgot to put my glasses on, so I could hardly see. But I could tell that there was something moving on his floor. Sure enough it was him, in the middle of his floor, very upset. I picked him up and laid him in bed where he curled right up, ready to go back to sleep. As I laid back down in my own bed I started to think about why he might have been on the floor. I have two guesses. One, he crawled out of bed, fell asleep and then woke up and didn't know where he was. Or two he fell out of bed. We have noticed that often when check on him before we go to bed he is sleeping with his head at the wrong end. So I'm sorta thinking that happened and he scooted himself to the one opening there is and rolled out. Problem is, I never heard a thud or anything to indicate to me that he had fallen. I didn't check on him before I went to bed....I think I'll be doing that from now own. I feel really bad and really wish I knew what happened. Thankfully he seems fine this morning. No obvious bumps, bruises or strange behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com