Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Basketball

It's amazing how a dead camera battery can really hold up blogging. I kept saying, "I can't post until I get those pictures off, but the battery is dead" and then nothing would be done. But today I had a revelation, I can stick the card into the computer, duh. So here I am back to my blog.
What I've been meaning to write about it Jack's newfound love of basketball. He's had his hoop for almost a year and played with it off and on but only if he could slam dunk the ball. The concept of actually shooting the ball into the basket was totally missed by him. Until the last month. Something clicked and he finally realized what we've been trying to tell him all along. It's very possible that our Saturday mornings watching Dadda play basketball have made a difference. And now he LOVES to shoot hoops and he's getting better all the time. It's one of the few things he thinks to do and asks us to come play with him. Paul and Jack spend a lot of time shooting hoops (and running laps around the house and going on car rides in his fire truck). So here are a few pictures of his mad skills. Notice he thinks he's hot stuff because he can actually shoot two balls at once and make it.

Are you watching Dadda?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com