Thursday, March 4, 2010

19 Weeks and Counting

We had another doctors appointment today. Surprisingly my blood pressure was normal. I can't remember the last time it was normal while pregnant, so that was pretty exciting. Per a typical appointment, we got to hear both heartbeats. I always enjoy that. Though with two squirming around in there sometimes it's difficult to pin them down. It's hard to believe we're almost to the half way point. Now we'll be having appointments every 2-3 weeks. Our next appointment is in two weeks and will be accompanied by an ultrasound. Hopefully, we'll get a little clarification on the genders. Then we'll have to start thinking of names. Hmm....Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. My grandpa and his twin brother are Harold and Howard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stewart and starling are my mom's uncles! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be one of those couples whose kids' names all start with the same letter.. so here are a few ideas.. :)

    James
    Joshua
    Jesse
    Jeremiah
    Jonathan
    Jedidiah
    Josiah
    Jacob
    Jeffrey

    just to name a few.. haha!

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com